This is a reminder of our upcoming Webinar during which we will focus on using and searching HeinOnline's United Nations Law Collection. During this webinar we will discuss the following:
- Overview of the Publications
- How to quickly pull up a treaty by citation
- Search for a treaty by treaty/registration number, country, short title, subject, popular name, signing date and more!
- How to interpret/read your search results
- What the Treaty Summary is and how to view it
- How Hein's ScholarCheck is integrated
- Where to find the current status of a UN treaty
- Search all other UN publications
- View International Agreements by popular name
- Scholarly Writings of Faculty Members
If you have not yet attended one of our Webinars, we recommend reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions and System Requirements to ensure that you will be able to access the Webinar before the session starts.
Also, as we do with all of our Webinars, we will be recording the session and making it available from the Webinars page on the HeinOnline Wiki at http://heinonline.org/wiki/index.php/HeinOnline:Webinars .