Our next webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, May 13, 2009 from 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m EDT. This webinar will focus on using and searching HeinOnline's Law Journal library. We will discuss the following:
- How to quickly pull up a journal article when you have a citation
- How to search for a journal article by article name
- How to search for articles written by a specific author
- Browsing or searching by subject, state, or country
- Overview of indexes and finding aids available
- How to use the full power of Hein's ScholarCheck tool to connect citations and view citation analysis
- How to find coverage information for a journal title
- And much more!
Last month we hosted our first webinar and concentrated on "Getting Started" in HeinOnline. We had more than 100 attendees and received a lot of great feedback. If you missed the webinar and wish to view it, we have posted a link to the recording at http://heinonline.org/wiki/index.php/HeinOnline:WebinarGettingStarted, or you can view it by clicking here.
For more information or if you have any questions, please visit our Webinars page on the wiki at http://heinonline.org/wiki/index.php/HeinOnline:Webinars, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.